We use premium human-grade ingredients from the USA, made with human food standards in a certified SQF facility. There is nothing artificial used in our recipes.
The Top 5 List:
1 – Three Omega-3’s
- There is a lot of research that prove the positive impacts of Omega-3 fatty acids on our health and the health of our best friends. They support brain, vision, joint, heart and skin & coat health, just to name a few. Our flax is the only flax available that can deliver the benefits of EPA and DHA directly and efficiently. Our flax is fortified with three Omega 3’s (ALA, DHA & EPA) and delivers them in a form that is directly available to the body – no conversion required.
2 – USDA certified organic and rich in essential nutrients
- Packed with natural vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, our organic ingredients are simply the way that nature intended them to be - simply the very best!
3 – Nothing bad
- Certified organic ingredients that are not produced with harmful chemicals. We only use natural and whole ingredients in everything we make.
4 – Wheat free, dairy free, soy free, corn free
- Unfortunately, due to processed foods and snacks, food allergies have become more and more common in our furry friends. Our products are made with minimal allergy risk recipes.
* If you are unsure, please consult your vet before feeding any new treat or food
5 – Good for the planet
- With healthy, natural and USDA organic ingredients like pumpkin, strawberry, flax, blueberry, buckwheat flour, banana, cloves and apple, our products maintain a minimal carbon footprint and promote sustainable farming practices.
Delicious and packed with antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals in the body and prevent damage to cell membranes.
Full of essential nutrients for overall wellbeing like fiber, B complex vitamins, potassium, calcium, Vitamin C and beta carotene which is a natural antioxidant that helps against infection
Bananas are full of potassium, B6 and other wonderful nutrients. They contain three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber and they give an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.
Pumpkin is considered a superfood for dogs! It provides a variety of vitamins, trace minerals and fiber. Also very nutritious and high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, it has a taste that dogs naturally love.
Backed by over 10-yrs of research, our proprietary flax is the only flax available with three Omega 3’s (ALA, DHA & EPA) in a bioavailable form that delivers the maximum nutritional benefit directly to your best friend without the need for a complicated conversion process. This ingredient is exclusive to our products providing your best friend with three Omega-3’s to help support their brain, joint, heart and vision health.
Our proprietary fish roe ingredient is a non-GMO and 100% organic source of a wonderful whole fresh food that is not artificial in any way! It delivers specific and unique nutrients only found in fish eggs such as:
- an excellent dietary source of protein and a higher quality protein than that in fish meat
- an excellent source of phosphoproteins which are essential in the diet of animals for growth and for repair of tissues
- an excellent source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA) essential for skin & coat health, brain health, vision health, heart health, etc.
- an excellent amino acid profile that supports immunity
- a source of Astaxanthin which cannot be synthesized by animals and provides protective activity against cancer and inflammation
It is an ingredient that is “balanced as nature intended” and that provides the basic building blocks for everything needed to support your dogs health!