What makes you different as a company?
- What makes us different is what we do every day to only provide USDA certified, natural pet products that deliver a healthy benefit but at a fair and competitive price; plain and simple - ‘value for money’.
Can you talk to me about the ingredients?
- With only 8 ingredients, it will be a short but interesting conversation! . For more detailed information on each of our current four Fruit Nibblers® flavors, click here (hyperlink to “Products”). We source ingredients in the US, we vet every one meticulously and we would only include ingredients that we’d eat ourselves!
Why Omega-3’s are important for my dog?
- There is a lot of research proving the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids. These healthy benefits are numerous and include joint, heart, vision, brain and immunity support.
Organic vs Natural
- The simple difference between natural and organic is that certified organic products are heavily regulated and controlled; natural products are not
What is the USDA Organic Seal?
- Unfortunately, just about any food can be labeled as natural, however organic foods carry a special label from the USDA designating them certified organic. This label is usually green, black and white, and it features a circle with the words “USDA Organic” in the center. This label means that the food inside the packaging is at least 95 percent organic as recognized by the USDA’s strict standards.
Why buy organic?
- By choosing Organic products, you are providing your best friend with the highest quality ingredients on the planet and you will be supporting farmers who operate with ecologically sustainable practices – looking after the earth that we all have to share.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
With your permission, we may send you emails about new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to connect and communicate with you, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
SECTION 3 - Google analytics:
Our site may use Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
SECTION 4 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 5 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.